Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Following in the footsteps of Halloween Princess, I just got my newest Halloween pinup photos back, as well! This year I decided to be a mummy, a witch, and a black cat. I was hesitant about doing a witch again because my first photos just didn't turn out the way I wanted. However, I can't even tell you how happy I am that I decided to give it another go. Recreating Gil Elvgren's "Riding High" witch painting was the main reason I started doing pinup and I finally, finally got it right this time! (With the help of my wonderful photographer, of course!)

If you want to keep up with my pinup progress, you can check out my Facebook pinup page: https://www.facebook.com/AutumnHolidayPinup

I apologize for the smallness of the photos. I want to share them, but I don't want to have high-quality versions floating around the internet since I have to hold off on submitting to Halloween editions of magazines for a whole year. So let's please keep these to the forums! :D

(Continued in next post)

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

I made the mummy costume, the Trick 'r Treat lollipop, and the Great Pumpkin sign just for this shoot! I also brought in about half of the props myself, just because that's what I do. haha. I'm kind of sad I didn't get back one of the photos where I showcased my razorblade apple, but it still made it in, if you look close enough :D

Happy Halloween!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Gorgeous!!! It's inspirational I've lost 40 pounds so far ( a lot more to go ) but as a treat to myself at the end of this journey I would love to do something like this!! U look fab!! Luv ur hair!!

·
🎃 | )ark ( )verlord 🎃
1,095 Posts
ooohhhh lala

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks, everyone! It was super fun to take the photos. The photographer is really into Halloween, too, so we had fun exchanging spooky stories and eerie occurrences. We had Halloween music playing the whole time and it was just a ton of fun! The witch photos are definitely my favorites, just because I've been wanting to do a real recreation of that particular painting for so long. The photographer worked with me for a long time to get it right and I couldn't be more pleased with the post-production she did on the first one. Absolutely blew my mind! She's a very talented woman.

Rexygirl, photoshoots are great weight loss/maintenance inspiration! I hope you do try to do one when you're ready because they really can boost your confidence and self-image. And the best thing about pinup photos is that you don't have to be stick thin - curves are what it's all about! :D

·
Registered
996 Posts
Wow!! Great pics!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
664 Posts
You look great and love the witch pics :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts