Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so going to open a new concept style shop, where customers are going to sit for approx an hour each sitting
(I did this in my last restaurant and it went down really well.)

So I wanted to upgrade my last unit to a spookyFX perfect storm 5, now I find they have gone

I have found many other products, firefly being one, but none of these guys list what spooky FX did with whats on their CD.

This is important to me as its going to play every day each year for like forever.

I guess I can get the unit itself made for me (I'm in Asia) but the CD???? different story

Anyone can tell me where I can purchase just the sooky FX CD.....it ahd these tracks on it

Track 1… One Occasional Thunder Clap

Track 2… Distant slow Thunder *

Track 3… Rolling Thunder

Track 4… Thunder with long pauses

Track 5… Rain with Thunder

Track 6… Wind with Thunder

Track 7… Wind and Distant slow Thunder *

Track 8… Wind with One Occasional Thunder clap

Track 9…Rain with Wind and Thunder

* The light flashes and then after a few seconds the thunder booms. However this duration varies to make it sound like the lighting is moving in closer and then farther away

·
Mad Monster Maker
2,673 Posts
Let me start by saying welcome to the forum.

Ok, so going to open a new concept style shop, where customers are going to sit for approx an hour each sitting
(I did this in my last restaurant and it went down really well.)
Am I missing something here? What is your concept? Is it a restaurant, or some sore of theatrical experience, or a combination of these?

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Once the abandoned local Bank Building was owned by a man who claimed to be a "Faith Healer". He was going to rent out" time" as people were to be seated inside the old bank vault, meditating.
He told the Motel and the restaurants to be prepared for the throngs of people about to be descending upon the town as they would be needing lodging and food.
As far as anyone here knows,nobody ever spent their time "Vaulted-In".
There were no crowds arriving, just one guy showed up, hung around, lived in the Bank for a few years before the evil head of the Bankruptcy meditated there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts