Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
Figure I might as well post here since its been suggested on the PM. It's been suggested that I check out this site since by a few on the Haunt forum web site. So here I am just being curious to take a look around and post whenever possible. :)

Typical Ghoul Next Door
I know you! :D
Getting your dual-citizenship passport, huh? ;)

welcome to the forum!

AntiChrist Superstar
shhh...dont tell hubby Terror....his a fan of haunt forum so I dont know how his gonna take this. Poor man! ;)
Tell hubby to get his butt on over here, this is the place to be. I am here, that must tell you something. Hey! I know what your thinking, thats not nice. I shal welcome you anyhoots, WELCOME!

Lord of the Cemetery
Tell hubby to get his butt on over here, this is the place to be. I am here, that must tell you something. Hey! I know what your thinking, thats not nice. I shal welcome you anyhoots, WELCOME!
...Remember you are here only because Larry promised that he wouldn't inflict you upon anybody else.
Merely jesting my friend..We love having you here, even if it means we have to take care that we don't leave anything sharp lying around...;)

Greetings Kaoru.
Do you get the impression that the good folks over at Haunt Forum are trying to tell you something...:confused::p

Nevertheless, you are most welcome here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts