Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to introduce myself. Hi. I am in Fremont, WI. Anybody else in WI? I do a lot of decorating for Christmas. My wife is the one that likes decorating for Halloween. Next year I will be using 32 channels of LOR for xmas so I talked her into doing a big display for Haloween. Now we just need to design and build. We get about 100 kids for trick-o-treat as well so it should be well worth doing something fun. I just got on tonight so I haven't had the chance to look around yet but i am sure I will learn a ton from everybody because decorating for Haloween is totally foreign to me! I will look around but if anyone has some videos of a 32 channel display that I can look at, I would appreciate it. Thanks!!!

Shaun

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
welcome aboard, you will learn a lot here and find it is a fun place. the guy who runs this forum also runs a christmas forum. you can be members of both worlds. have fun.

·
Hauntless
8,343 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone. Wow that video was awesome. I really like the singing pumpkins. I liked that song too, I never herd that before.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts