Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Even though we are new to HF.com we have been in the haunt industry for over 27 years. :cool: We have developed so many relationships with manufacturers in the Halloween industry so we decided to create our online business. Our products are from every major manufacturer in the Halloween industry at great prices. We are always looking to expand our product lines and offer new products to our customers, so please contact us if you would like us to sell your products. Along with offering the largest selection of Animatronics, Halloween Costumes, Props, Masks & Accessories, Custom Gore Props, Halloween Decorations, Effects & Lighting, etc, we offer complete haunted houses and room package deals along with custom props. :rolleyes:

·
Soccer and Lacrosse Dad
1,791 Posts
Hey,

Just a quick FYI.

Saw your postings and returned to your website as I haven't been there in a while. I noticed what may be a pricing abnormality for some of your resin skull packages.
I included the link here.

http://www.hauntedprops.com/3-piece-skull-resin-cranium/

The 3 pack works out to be $10.38 per skull.

The 6 pack works out to be $11.56 per skull

The 12 pack works out to be $11.38 per skull

The 24 pack works out to be $11.41 per skull

As a consumer I would have anticipated the least expensive per item price to be a scenario where the largest number of units was purchased; however the 3 package unit is a $1.00 or more cheaper per skull than the larger volumes.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,642 Posts
I too hadn't been to your site for awhile. I found a mask I've been looking for at a very good price so placed the order today. Looking forward to receiving it.

Reactions: Hauntedprops.com
1 - 9 of 9 Posts