Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd stop by and say hi and introduce myself. I'm Donna, lover of all things Halloween, so much so I'm due to marry my best friend and fiance on October 31st 2018! Have 2 beautiful kids who are my world. Halloween isn't so big across here so my dream is to visit the USA for it, currently saving so I'm sure I'll be picking your brains of the ultimate place or places to visit. Hope everyone is well x

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
Welcome! This site is full of great ideas, and runs the gamut of Halloween styles, from cute to gory and everything in between.
I hope someday you do get to visit some of the extreme Halloween spots in the US. I have to say, though, Halloween in the land of Macbeth sounds pretty intriguing!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah can't wait to get exploring the site. You'd think it would be exciting across here but it's actually a disappointment lol. Some really good locations though and to be fair some do go all out but few and far between.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Hi Donna - welcome to the forum from another Brit., down in West Yorks.

Did you know us UK Haunters are having our own Secret Reaper this year? If you are interested check out the thread.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Welcome, i'm a bit of a newbie myself :)

Reactions: ScottishMama

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Hi ScottishMama , so cool to have another Brit on board , actually i just thought not sure which side of the Scottish independence you are so i hope i haven't offended you , if you need any help or advice or tips just ask , and check out any U.K. threads for possible close by U.K. HAUNTERS that may be near to you i think my nearest member is about 150 to 200 miles from me , anyway WELCOME TO THE FORUM .

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Good to have you on board , make sure you keep checking the U.K threads we are gradually getting more and more U.K. members and its damn cool , when i first joined there were a awful lot less so good to see it catching on a lot more , although the this side of the ocean is where it all started originally anyway as you know , let me know if i can be of help .

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hi and welcome. I am sure you will like it around here especially as the UK threads are becoming more lively :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts