Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all...
I am working on a new product and figured this was the best place to learn about the whole halloween effects scene...
Seem like a nice bunch...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A $149 stand-alone video projector for effects

I patented and designed a self-contained video projector which I think will have appeal for halloween effects. It does not require a computer of dvd player, the content is loaded into it's internal memory, then it just runs continuosly. Holds several hours of video...
What do you think:
UltraProjector.com - Weather-Proof, Stand-Alone Video Projector - Home

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the forum.

Nice looking piece of kit...

So...Are you a Halloween enthusist?

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
From one floridian to another let me welcome you home:) Your invention sounds very cool. I run a small haunted house during Halloween and Im wondering if thats something I would be able to use?

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Welcome and yes your projector looks to be very promising.Any way you could post a little more info on what could be done with it? Alot of us yard haunter types could use a projector for the singing pumpkin and the talking head busts.
Would like to learn more about what this projector can do.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
More Details of the projector

Welcome and yes your projector looks to be very promising.Any way you could post a little more info on what could be done with it? Alot of us yard haunter types could use a projector for the singing pumpkin and the talking head busts.
Would like to learn more about what this projector can do.
Thanks to all for the warm welcome... I'm new to the haunt scene, but seems like alot of nice folks here...

The main feature of the projector is that it is totally self-contained. Video files are copied to the projector from a computer via USB 2.0 - it is then unplugged and when powered up, all video files (2GB worth) are played in the order they were loaded and play continuosly... I thought this would be good for these effects since there is no user interaction required, no dvd player, no computer needed. Also, they are weather-tight so they can be used outdoors, in the rain, etc.
Of course, for $149, you can't expect to watch hi-def movies on it, but for effects, the resolution and brightness is fine...

You can see much more here:
http://www.HalloweenProjector.com

Also, see more videos (like our madame leota projection) here:
YouTube - ultraprojector1's Channel

thanks all... any feedback (good or bad) would be welcomed...

·
Registered
574 Posts
What made you think you could learn anything from this place? Just becuase there are so many talented craftsmen, ghouls, wierdo's and people very willing to share there knowledge doesn't mean that your going to learn anything. Welcome.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts