Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we had a old fan that was making noise (tower fan it think they are called?) and the wife didn't want it anymore. I had the idea of using the motor for a moving/swaying zombie prop. I think it might spin a little to fast, but with the weight of the PVC and padding I think (hope) it will slow it down?

This it what I got so far.

Attachments

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had to go buy a different fan cause the first one had a digital setting. I want to hook it up to a motion sensor so it will turn on right as people walk by it, and since it was digital it wouldn't turn back on once its off. I found a button one at the Goodwill for $8.00 that was smaller and had a lower RPM motor so I think this one will work great?

I got the idea from CycloneJack's thread here http://www.halloweenforum.com/halloween-props/125470-swaying-ghoul-zombie-done.html

Mine might still move a bit faster, but I'm ok with that.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The top part of my Zombie was to heavy and the motor wouldn't spin, I guess I should have known that? But today at the goodwill I found a shiatsu foot massager for only $5.00 and I know that will work. Now back to work it is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts