Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Margarita Goddess
5,440 Posts
Happy New Year.jpg

Not sure what theme I'll be going with this year - my mind is already on 2016. Our 25th wedding anniverary will be Nov. 2, 2016 & will be celebrating it with our Annual Halloween Bash then.

The only thing we change really each year is our invitations & costumes coordinate.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Happy New Year my Halloween friends! May Halloween 2015 be the best ever!

We are moving in July, and have to rent a house or apartment for a year. I am 99.999% sure my 2015 halloween display will be small, and not much new will be purchased. But I vow that no matter what, I will create a small display full of Halloween spookiness, happiness, and scariness no matter where I am and the amount of space I have!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Happy New Year my Halloween friends! May Halloween 2015 be the best ever!

We are moving in July, and have to rent a house or apartment for a year. I am 99.999% sure my 2015 halloween display will be small, and not much new will be purchased. But I vow that no matter what, I will create a small display full of Halloween spookiness, happiness, and scariness no matter where I am and the amount of space I have!
Good luck with the move, some of the smallest displays are the greatest!

·
Margarita Goddess
5,440 Posts
Always warm enough in Florida ;)
Having a Make & Take at our house in less than 2 weeks!! :D

Reactions: scareme

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
happy new year everyone. ours is starting out with the old. lol. we will be hopefully celebrating our xmas this coming weekend. hopefully!

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I hope everyone's New Year is starting out great. I already started planning, and have been buying things for my 2015 haunt two years ago. I usually change up my haunt theme every other year. This year will be my last change up, and from now on it will be the cemetery with spooks. It gets to expensive and I don't have any more storage space.

2015!! Bring it on!!!

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
scatter, but just think of when it's to hot to work. that's florida. give me Wyoming. I loved Wyoming

1 - 18 of 18 Posts