Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Adding a Gypsy witch to a new witch scene. It has been the "Apple Witch" by herself for the past 3yrs.
The Gypsy has 2 deer motors running the arms, simple up/down motion. But adds some motion to the scene. Planning on a 3rd witch (cauldron creep style) with a Salem/Pilgrim vibe.
Gotta admit it feels good to be crossing off items in July :)
Big thanks to Death Studios for the great masks, Ghostride Studios for the arms (I just bought the stock arms then air-brushed them to match the mask).
Next up the "Salem Witch".

(shameless plug)
Like us on Facebook "Shadow Valley Cemetery"

Statue Room Art Sculpture Costume

Fictional character Supervillain Green Goblin Superhero

Fictional character Costume

Statue Art Sculpture Fictional character

Pink Shoulder Fashion Leg Fun

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,648 Posts
Awesome! Love witches and nice choice on the D/S masks too! I'd love to see the inner workings of the arm movement with the deer motors. We did witches a couple years back and will likely do them again soon. following along!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like that scene! I've seen a couple witch covents over the years - thought I'd give it a shot. I want to make each one a different theme, hopefully they won't end up looking like the Village People :)
I haven't figured out how to add video to HF yet - but I'll show the mechs when I do.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Really liking both of them. the gypsy is pretty terrifying. very nice set up.

Also jealous of you're work shop. :D

·
Registered
438 Posts
Both of them look really good. The other thing that amazes me is how clean and empty your garage is. :)
Oh come to my house then my garage is so clean! No jk I have the worst garage ever full or futniture props inflatables and junk god it embarrasses me just to open it

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,648 Posts
Looks great! Love the variety of costuming and masks.

Reactions: mcwthethird

·
Registered
331 Posts
These were our witches back in 2009 or so. Made them from 1x2 lumber , pvc pipe and chicken wire. Black trash bags for undergarment and a torn gazebo tarp , ripped up and draped over them. Two of the masks are latex and were originally made to fit blucky skulls that I painted green and such. Hands were made out of BIC pens and coat hangers and then latexed.

Outerwear Room Costume Theatrical property Fictional character Tree Sculpture Plant Yard Statue

1 - 20 of 22 Posts