Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

just joined... I didn't belong to enough things, so I decided to park my broom here and see what it's all about. Halloween is THE holiday for me. I toss a giant party every year, haunt the house inside and out and boast over 300 trick or treaters in 2007. This coming from a small midwest town of about 2500 at best, most of which reside in a nursing home that is the corner stone of the community.

The canvas for all my Halloweening is a giant brick queen anne victorian that in its 103 year history had spent most of its life as a doctors office at the turn of the century, then just before our purchase in 98 was home to the local funeral parlor for about 40 years. Spirits come and go like bed and breakfast guests with the exception of bump who frolics through the hallways at night, and when bored hides things.

so my pretties, thats about it.

Ice

·
Soul Snatcher
13,857 Posts
Hello t i w !
Welcome to the forum. Congrads on your new house. Sounds like you've found the ideal place to live, and for Halloween haunting. It also sounds like you might have friends around quite often, willing or not ! Hope to here more about your new home, friends, and or Entities ! Have fun searching around the forum, and meeting everyone. Have a great Halloween Haunting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts