Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I stumbled across site, much like Jack Skellington did Christmastown, I am a big Halloween person, my house is Halloween year round in a 'tasteful' classic way. I mounted two fiberglass gargoyles on my roof,my door has rustic urns on either side and there a few other Halloween items that stay up year round. Its my Christmas decor that I really go out on a limb for. For the past three years , being a big NBX collector and fan, I been trying to perfect my Nightmare before Christmas theme. I go to New York every year for Halloween (village parade,etc.), I was Marilyn Manson,if you saw me,soo, my Halloween is Christmas. This year is gonna be my best, I built a Santa Jack, last year I built a Santa Scarecrow, my inspiration is Disneyland's Haunted Mansion. I will post pictures soon....Anyway, I saw this site, and hope to learn from others soo I can further perfect my Nightmare theme.

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
wristlitter, do you have pics of the fiberglass gargoyles on your roof and how tall are they? I was looking for "afforable" Gargoyles last year for my house (unrelated to Halloween) and could only find concrete ones where everyone uses the same mold.

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Welcome darling and cant wait to see those pics:)

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
hello and welcome aboard, you have got to show pics of your house. it sounds very intriguing

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks all ,for the welcomes, I pretty much have my house decorated, I started at about 2pm yesterday til dark, I think it looks pretty good, I have a few touch ups left to do, I will surely take pics and post em shortly. It was kinda weird being the first house on my block to decorate, but then again they think I am weird.

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I posted my Nightmare before Christmas decorations on the General Halloween forum, here are a few of me as Marilyn Manson on halloween.

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
What do you mean Mal, I was browsing the site, and saw this guy, what a piece of trash...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts