Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the latest from Graveyardskulls.com.

The long awaited 2009 final version of the Second Generation 3 axis skull!

This version of the skull has many advantages.

First it incorporates true linear motion on all 3 axis without any interference between servos. They never fight each other in any position.

The motion is more fluid and realistic

and routines made for one skull can be transferred to another skull with no tweaking in most cases. Fully transferrable

All skulls will have the same default, minimum and maximum settings for all servos (with the exception of eye servos if you have an eye kit)

Anyway, Here is the video:

YouTube - Graveyardskulls Second generation 3 Axis Skull

·
Open up and say "Aaaaahh"
1,562 Posts
Looks great! With regards to routine transferring between skulls, you mentioned that the eye servos may need tweaking due to variances between different eye kits. What about jaw servos? will that need tweaking too if routines are to be shared between skulls? If so, exactly how does one tweak? What exactly has to be done to make a servo with different settings compatible? I think you guys have done a fantastic job!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Long time reader and first time poster. I have been following the 3-axis thread for the past year and was luckily enough to be able to obtain one through SoCalHaunt. It was good.

When the new skull became available a few weeks back I purchased one. It came yesterday, serial number GYS0005, and I am sorry to say my older model is out the door. This new skull ROCKS AND I MEAN IT ROCKS. Within one hour I had it up and running and everyone that saw it was amazed. Bob, you rock dude and keep the products coming!

Charles
Santa Ana, CA

1 - 11 of 11 Posts