Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I just finished up my first track for my 2009 Halloween haunt ambient CD. Its called Catacombs. please take a moment to give it a listen, and let me know what im missing, or if something can be added :) thanks

Listen to Catacombs

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
Sounds great,very nitemare-ish...... (the only thing missing would be Jason or Freddy !!) :eek:
Maybe a couple ghostly whispers ,maybe something like " leave now" or "leave before it's too late" or "help me".........
but this also sounds perfect as is ! Thanx

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More Updates

Morning everyone,

Just wanted to update you all on my current progress for the 2009 Halloween Soundtrack, now entitled : The Harvest. I completed two more tacks. You can listen to Through the Tombs, and Tormented respectively, below. I should also have the CD cover art shortly, so ill post that as well once it is completed. As always, once this Soundtrack is completed, ill have it here for any haunter to download if they would like :)

-=-EDIT: Feb 16th 2009 @ 753am-=-

For some reason i cannot edit my first post on this thread to direct you to the bottom for the updated links to the media files. But you'll see them listed there thanks

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey thanks, I appreciate it. I hope to have The Harvest completed and ready for download by halloweenforum members for free within a month or so. by the way, I love your SN hauntedHotSauce lol.. great idea lol

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys, just a heads up: I recently canceled my old domain where I was hosting these files, and registered a new domain geared more to Halloween, but I havnt had a chance to re upload these audio files, so if you try listening to these linnks, it will error out. I will update these posts once I get the chance, probably early monday or so. thanks again :)

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
Thanx for the FYI on that,i tried to listen to the other 2 earlier today & got the advert / error splash page.....
i just thought that my pc was mad at me for not getting it a V day card.....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 - 13 of 13 Posts