Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Wisp in the Mist
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really hate starting my own thread...but I would hate taking over someone else's worse, so here it is.

I'm Amie (I don't expect you to remember that), I'm 37 (I don't like remembering that myself), and I currently live in Las Vegas. I've been haunting for about 29 years, and like to add new things every year. Some home-made, some store-bought.

I am fidgety for the Halloween retail season to begin. I see that Michaels has some stuff...but ours doesn't have much out at all right now. I looked up our Spirit store, and it won't open till Labor Day weekend.

I'm not sure I can wait that long! I may just have to make everything for this year, instead. ;)

Nice to meet you all!

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Greetings Annie..
(See, I remembered...):D

Don't mind Wristslitter too much, as he spends most days in a meds-induced haze. It's safer for all of us that way...;)

Please don't be shy to start your own threads, or to chip in with a post, I'm sure that with 29 years of haunt experience, there will be something we can learn from you..

Welcome to the forum.

·
Reaper Queen
8,628 Posts
Hello, LairMistress, welcome to the forum, I understand, when new you feel funny posting, or starting threads, but just take a deep breath and jump in, there are so many nice folks on here!! And as the Baron said, after 29 years, ther will be things you can contribute!! Oh, and , Got any pictures???We love pics! Again, welcome!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts