Halloween Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Year I decided to construct my headstones out of wood instead of foam. The foam was so much easier to work with but so fragile and not heavy enough. Any suggestions or comments will be used constructively for improvement. Hopefully I can encourage other home haunters to take the first step in constructing there own props. This was a first for using wood and new design layout.
Automotive tire Road surface Wood Plant Asphalt

·
Registered
72 Posts
These look fantastic! Great workmanship. Maybe dirty them up a bit more to give them a good aged look. Really fantastic work.

·
Registered
432 Posts
This Year I decided to construct my headstones out of wood instead of foam. The foam was so much easier to work with but so fragile and not heavy enough. Any suggestions or comments will be used constructively for improvement. Hopefully I can encourage other home haunters to take the first step in constructing there own props. This was a first for using wood and new design layout. View attachment 752817
That’s pretty nice for being made of wood. Looks very time consuming and expensive but very well done!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That’s pretty nice for being made of wood. Looks very time consuming and expensive but very well done!
3 sheets of plywood plus the cost of printing out the templates. I would say in the area of $200. The making of the headstones was very time consuming. I had the them done in about three saturdays.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks great! Could I get you to make us some?
I can share my templates that I used. I am still trying to make some last minute props for my yard haunt. The templates I used I had them printed to size at my local office supply store.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts