Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're doing a kooky graveyard theme this year so I'm making some fun tombstones.

Meet Uncle Alfonso, the deep sea diver. It's made from blue foam insulation carved with a dremel. It's three layers sandwiched together with rope lighting layered between. The silicone caulk around his porthole isn't totally dry yet (it will be clear with it is), but other than that I think he's done.

Hope you all like him!

IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0590.jpg

This is what he looks like in the dark with the rope lights turned on. I'll have to give him some additional indirect light when he's outside.
IMG_0592.jpg

·
Funeral Crasher
7,435 Posts
Wow! That tombstone looks fantastically awesome!
Great idea and it's really a work of art. Love the lighting and highlights.

It looks like something Terra would make, and that's a compliment, believe me !

Great work!

·
Undertaker
3,190 Posts
We're doing a kooky graveyard theme this year so I'm making some fun tombstones.

Meet Uncle Alfonso, the deep sea diver. It's made from blue foam insulation carved with a dremel. It's three layers sandwiched together with rope lighting layered between. The silicone caulk around his porthole isn't totally dry yet (it will be clear with it is), but other than that I think he's done.

Hope you all like him!

View attachment 198672

View attachment 198673

View attachment 198674

This is what he looks like in the dark with the rope lights turned on. I'll have to give him some additional indirect light when he's outside.
View attachment 198675
Man that is AWESOME!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts