Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to Dubuque, Iowa and put on a pretty extensive home/Yard haunt with a haunted trail around my house. I spent a lot of time this year building new props and buying even more. I am wondering if I should advertise my house around town. Like put up signs like I were having a yard sale. I dont want to do all of this work and nobody come. I want everyone to know about it and show off my stuff.
Ideas??????????????????????????

·
Blvd FrightNight
671 Posts
yea i had the same idea and its free or u can donate to the local animal shelter. yeah i was thinking today to "dam if no one comes im going to be bummed" im going to post it on craigslist and put up a few NEON signs.

-BYH

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I lived in Peoria last year. I did an awesome 2 car garage haunt last year. It had 4 tunnels and all kinds of props. I only got 20 TOT's. I was so bummed

·
Registered
400 Posts
Welcome! We are in Cedar Rapids. We do a yard haunt, and a walk through in our 2 1/2 stall garage. Last year we put about 300 people through. I made flyers, and little hand bills, and plastered the town with them. We give them to friends, and co-workers, to hand out as well.
Luckily, we live on a corner lot, on a very busy street, so it gets a lot of attention anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts