Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'm Mimi from Louisville....I thought maybe I was a little early for planning my Halloween party....looks like there are a lot of my kind right here ! Hope I find some great ideas here. I've always had "adult" parties..but now I have kids and have to tame it down. My party last year had a hayride and a haunted forest and a candy buffet! We had 120 guests. I'm thinking of having a "zombie walk" this year. Do you think it's too scary to dress up 2 and 3 year olds as zombies??? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Greetings. Personally, I think it's cool that you want to dress 2 to 3 year-olds as zombies; the heck with the cutesy stuff:D

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Greetings Mimi.
It's never too early to start planning for Halloween!

As for the little 'uns...It's never too early to start them off either! They are the haunters of tomorrow, after all.
:):)

Welcome to the forum.

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forum. As far as the wee ones, I say dress em up as scarily as they'll let you and turn em loose! Also, we'd love to see party pics when you can post them!

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
Welcome, I dont think that there is anything wrong with dressing your kids up scary, my mom use to dress me up scary when I was a toddler, and look how I turned out.

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! You'll learn a lot here, get tons of inspiration. The little 'uns? Zombies is good, soon enough, they'll choose what they want to be for Hallowe'en.

Kentucky, eh? We had a member here from Kentucky, Owensburg, I believe or Bowling Green. He went by the name "madmax". A great prop builder. He was arrested shortly before Hallowe'en 2006 for groping a woman who was going through his haunt. Police investigation showed that he was living under a false name, and was a fugitive running from an Insurance scam. Haven't heard from him since...

·
Registered
574 Posts
Hey mimi! Welcome to the forum. I have a lot of relitives in Kentucky. Their all in a cemetary in Williamsburg. Go ahead and dress the little ones up as zombies, by the time they turn sixteen, thats what they are anyway.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts