Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I'm from New Port Richey, FL. I love Halloween and gore. This year was probably the best Halloween yet. I plan on going to Full Sail University here in Florida for Special Effects/Makeup. I plan to one day have my own Haunted House attraction and be labeled one of the most horrifying ones in America. I enjoy making my own props and making them as realistic as possible with my budget. I love scaring people! If they aren't running in terror and tears then you're doing it wrong lol. I get a lot of my inspiration from pinterest. It gives me ideas and helps me create my own. I discovered this website a couple of weeks ago when I was trying to find some answers. So, I signed up. :) I prefer things that are terrifying, gruesome and gory while my mom prefers cutesy fall stuff... lol. I just love Halloween!

·
The Cackling Cauldron
1,320 Posts
Welcome to the forum Matt.
You will find all kinds here from those such as my self, simple novices, to the advanced expert haunters. It's a great place of friendly folk and LOTS of inspiration!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome to the Halloween forum! :D Here we celebrate Halloween every day of the year! Happy Halloween. Stay scared :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts