Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Over the last several years I have developed a tremendous liking for Halloween. It's something I had always passively enjoyed in years passed, taking in the season and watching favorite television shows and movies when I could, but in recent years it has progressed into a full blown passion that rivals my love for the Thanksgiving/Christmas season. In all, I fully consider Halloween to part of the "Holiday Season", especially given that my birthday falls in late October which has always added an extra level of festive spirit to the month. Starting with October leading into November and ending with December, those three months are and will always be my absolute favorite time of year. And also includes the anticipation and preparation months of Aug/Sept and January to be nostalgic and close it all out.

Last year's Halloween season went particularly well for me, and I haven't stopped thinking about it since. October 2014 pretty much solidified Halloween as being something I will always immerse myself in and enhance for myself, family, and friends. And when I get good at it and have my own home in a nice community somewhere, Halloween is really going to become a major hobby in my life.

I've browsed other Halloween forums, but after reading a thread and all the responses on here about when people start longing for and anticipating Halloween, I knew this would be an appropriate place for me to register, as the sentiments echoed there are exactly how I feel Halloween as well.

Anyways, thanks for allowing me to join. I look forward to being involved in a lot of Halloween discussions.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts