Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy October to you all! Tripped across this forum while searching for other Halloween related things. I have an unhealthy obsession with Halloween and I am so very happy to have found a forum dedicated to it. I'm an amateur Haunted House and Haunted Hayride designer, and I mean amateur. I've done mostly yard haunts, but always dream big. One day I hope to own enough land to build my own Scream Park on. I have been working on the plans for close to 4 years now. Can not wait to dive into the many threads and see what sort of things I can do to improve my brain child. I also can not wait to share some of my creativity with fellow haunters. See you in the forum pages.:eek:

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Hey Bryan! Welcome to the forums! :)

Lots of inspiration to be had here. Looking forward to seeing what you've got planned.

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
If you're looking for something specific, I recommend using google to search this site specifically - it's a little more accurate than the site search and you don't have to deal with the 60 second wait between searches. In google search you'd type...

site:halloweenforum.com "trash can trauma" pneumatics

...for example

But don't be afraid to post a question either and folks will likely be quick to jump in and point you in the right direction.

·
Undertaker
3,206 Posts
Happy October to you all! Tripped across this forum while searching for other Halloween related things. I have an unhealthy obsession with Halloween and I am so very happy to have found a forum dedicated to it. I'm an amateur Haunted House and Haunted Hayride designer, and I mean amateur. I've done mostly yard haunts, but always dream big. One day I hope to own enough land to build my own Scream Park on. I have been working on the plans for close to 4 years now. Can not wait to dive into the many threads and see what sort of things I can do to improve my brain child. I also can not wait to share some of my creativity with fellow haunters. See you in the forum pages.:eek:
Welcome to the forum....dont worry they make medicine for your affliction .

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Welcome Bryan.
Sounds like you're going to fit in nicely here..

baron-samedi-albums-pics-picture42584-welcome2.jpg

·
🎃 | )ark ( )verlord 🎃
1,092 Posts

1 - 14 of 14 Posts