Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

This looks like a great forum and I am looking forward to learning more. We started decorating in 1994, very small, we had two light up blow molds. As with our Christmas display our Halloween display has grown quite a bit also. I would classify ours as kid friendly. Last year we build an outhouse, complete with an opening door to reveal a skeleton on the pot. We lifted the one side with a 4 x 4 and had another skeleton posed as if he was trying to push it over. It was fun to see the reactions to people when they saw the door opening. When I get all the photos downloaded from last year, yeah I know we are slow, I will post them.

Sharon

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hi Crash, it's so nice to meet you! It sounds like you have a wonderful haunt, and I am excited to see some pictures... we love pictures around here! And, as the others have suggested - it's easy to get addicted to this place... it's always so nice to be able to sit down and talk to people that are as Halloween obsessed as you are.... and this group has some really great people in it. Have fun!

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
first of all, i l o v e your name. i have an addiction for crashed witches. i have so many crashed witches i could do a whole theme on them alone. i like you do a kid friendly haunt. i have about 15 kids of age 13 who do my haunt, so yes, it is kid friendly. i have done my haunt for 12 years. your outhouse sounds like a riot. my mom who i thought never did a thing wrong as a kid, told us after we were quite grown how her and her siblings and friends would go push over outhouses. she tells how one year just as they were in position to push, the guy was sitting in the house waiting for them. he stepped out and scared the weebee jeebees out of them. lol. boy, i can't wait to see your pics. welcome aboard, it's a pleasure to meet you.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Hi CrashWitch.
Welcome to the little piece of madness we call home!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts