Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone, I'm new to the forum but I'm not new to being a Home Haunter. I've been the crazy lady that goes overboard for Halloween in my neighborhood for 20 years! However, I am new to finding out I am not the only crazy one out there. I just realized about 5 years ago that there are conventions and a whole community of people who think like I do. I Love It! :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi zombiegirl7! I'm new here too (officially, longtime lurker). It's great to see you!

It would be fun to be your neighbor - I sure do love a crazy, over-the-top Halloween House! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello CrawlingChaos, Are you one of those over-the-top people too? I'm not sure how many of my neighbors like it, but the trick or treaters love it and that's all that matters to me.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello CrawlingChaos, Are you one of those over-the-top people too? I'm not sure how many of my neighbors like it, but the trick or treaters love it and that's all that matters to me.
Not as much as I aspire to be (I'm a spaz when it comes to ladders and power tools), although the inside of my house gets pretty over-the-top. I have Halloween stuff out now, in the Spring (my more subtle items) and one room where it's always Halloween, 365 days a year. Right after 4th of July I start to get progressively more spooky, decor-wise.

I just love when people go hog wild for Halloween. I guarantee you are making a lot of great memories for lots of kids. I know because I was one of those kids! :)

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
:D
Welcome to the forum ZombieGirl! You've found a good place to join in with other Halloween fanatics....:D;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts