Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Scarhead Brain Tumor Guy
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got an update from Skeleton Store and they dropped a few new names that I'd never heard of, such as;

Cheap Charlie, Economy Eddie, Easy on the Pocket Paul and Bargain Basement Barney.

Are these people or potential new skellies? Anyone know?

·
1031 Props
1,052 Posts
do you have a link to where you saw this? I am sure Jeff will see this and comment.

·
Hauntless
8,371 Posts
Not sure if this will copy correctly but I got this in an email from the Skeleton Store. Looks like he will be unveiling these guys at Transworld. Here's Mr. Thrifty, listed for $30!

This Mr. Thrifty skeleton features jointed arms and legs, and a movable jaw on springs.Retail Price: $32.95
Our Price: $29.95
SKU:
SS-WCP1D

·
Registered
725 Posts
Yep a skeleton that is $30 .. do you have a link? Would love to pick apart the differences between this one and the $100 one. Being the cheap bastard I am, this might be a solution for me.

·
Pirate of the Puget Sound
715 Posts
I got the same email. Oh, I can't wait to "meet" these newly exhumed ghoulies.
I am so happy they brought back the individual bucky parts. "Femurs!...Femurs!"

·
Insert Witty Comment Here
4,484 Posts
Yep a skeleton that is $30 .. do you have a link? Would love to pick apart the differences between this one and the $100 one. Being the cheap bastard I am, this might be a solution for me.
Mr Thrifty is about 2 ft shorter than a Bucky...hence the price difference

·
Hauntless
8,371 Posts
Oh, a 3 ft. tall Blucky. Never mind, that's too short and I'm now thinking that's not a new product that he was hinting at.....

But, he did say he's bringing out new stuff so hopefully it's what Mr. Unpleasant was talking about with the Cheap Charlie, etc.

·
Super Moderator
5,741 Posts
I believe he's hinted at new hardware specifically with haunter applications in mind here on the forums. My best guess is that they are the old stuff with different (less 'bulky', more easily hidden) hardware. (Bucky, Bart, etc would seem to line up with the new Charlie, etc)

Of course, you all made me go look, and make this whole list of things I could do with a bunch of those bart torsos....

My plate's already full, quit giving me more! ;)

·
Registered
629 Posts
We are so deprived out here, and there are so many haunters out West. I think it was held in Vegas one year, but that's still too far to go for me.
Even though this show is more to the East, it's too far for me too, to bad I'd have loved to go:( and I live on this side of the country

·
Registered
591 Posts
I think the new "buckys" maybe made by classic skulls; I think thats the name it's one of our fellow haunters on here.I thought I'd heard some thing about making skellys now that there making skulls.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts