Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Cool video. I didn't know a lot of that about the batman movies. I always wondered about the Harvey Dent/ Two face character situation. Like it totally didn't make sense but I guess it's all about the dollars for these studios. Whatevs. Thanks for posting this.:) You should do some more reviews of some Halloween props after you finish part 2. :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If I'm drinking and relaxed...about 45 to an hour. If I'm in a hurry I can do it in 40 minutes. What takes long is the touch ups.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Ah I see. Sounds like me in the bathroom.lol. I think your concept it really great btw.:) I enjoy watching your videos.:D

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You seem like fan so I'll give you some insider stuff. My main reason for doing the show is how aggravated I get when I watch people on Youtube sitting in their bedroom with a shaky cam talking about movies they know nothing about....and they get millions of hits. I knew I could do better than that.

I also am a huge fan of movies and of Bozo the Clown. We live in LA and are always talking about movie rumors, budgets, and the like, so I decided to make a show that deals with characters instead of real people talking about movies. So its entertaining hopefully by you finding out some rare stuff, hearing some reviews, but you hear it from fantasy characters. So you have something interesting to see and hear. Its a bit bizarre, but this Batman episode should show I'm no dummy. I direct/write/produce/music all episodes, so all the work is on me and the actors. I'm learning as I go, but I'm learning quickly.

PS I'm obsessed with Halloween.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Oh and I agree with you about those idiots on you tube. I usually just skip over their videos because they suck at working a camera and it seems like they're always in their pj's with people in the background or something. Pretty lame. Your videos are pretty funny though.:p

·
Master of Pyrokenisis
1,040 Posts
youve got me beat on makeup time. even with just being black and white mine still takes 1.5 to 2 hours to do.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts