Halloween Forum banner

New prop !

Static: 
5K views 39 replies 23 participants last post by  bhsfx 
#1 ·
Hi everyone.
Just bought this prop on CraigsList and wondered if anyone knows who might have made it or where it came from? It looks like one of the Mummies from the Brenden Frasier Mummy movies? It is made of foam and has a wire armature throughout the body. He is a little over 6 feet tall.

See less See more
#2 ·
I have no idea where that is from but I want one!!! That is totally awesome!!! Oh i really want one now!!!:)

#6 ·
LOL
I do feel kinda bad :( I've had such good luck on CraigsList, Flea Markets, Garage Sales, Thrift Stores ect. I highly recommend that everyone do what I do...... Look !
Ask my buddy (ELH), she'll tell ya ! Well..... I guess I don't feel that bad :rolleyes:
Hey Mr. C, I think I'll be haunting that person's house I was telling you about! :)

#5 ·
Wow, that is awesome!!!!!!!!!! Great lighting on it, makes it even more cool ! Well I have never seen anything like it either, but my question is, ...HOW DO YOU FIND ALL THE COOL STUFF ??????????????????? Anytime I go on Craigslist, I only find childrens Halloween costumes, and lame inflatables, lol. Great score and congrats.

#13 ·
BOBZILLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear you need to change your name to King Midas... Everything you touch turns to super cool props!!!!!! I am telling you HF the post about the score in the storage unit and this is nothing...It is like everyday..oh just found a $50 dollar prop today for $2... LIke it is nothing!!!
Please teach me your ways Obie Wan!!!
!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.