Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just wanted to share a prop I have recently finished called “The Flesh Eater Tank”. It is a tank of radioactive flesh eating insects I created for a Mad Scientist themed room this coming Halloween (2014).

As you can see, the bugs are exposed to a high concentration of gamma radiation in order to develop their frenzied, flesh eating qualities. The tank is perfectly safe to operate while wearing a 6” thick lead smock but is not recommended for infants, children, pregnant women, the elderly, people with pace makers, those prone to psychotic episodes or anyone with piercings or dental fillings.

Thank you for checking it out! :D

Attachments

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,498 Posts
Totally outside the box for creativity. This is one of those props that comes along once in a great while. New and fresh, well planned out and perfectly done.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks so much for all the feedback guys!!

For those wondering about the bugs they are “Hex Bugs Nano” that you can find at Target, Walmart, Toy's R' Us, etc. and for this prop they were painted black and I added the UV reactive eyes and hair on their backs.

They are actually really crafty toys for being just vibrating bugs. They can find their way around obstacles, self correct and flip themselves back up if they fall over.

Thanks for checking it out!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts