Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my new prop, stone, and partial cemetery fence. what do y'all think? be gentle- I am sensitive....:D

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks, everyone!!! the ghost-like prop was made from a pvc frame; chicken wire body; clay hands; styrofoam head; cheap half-mask; wig; sheet over the chicken wire; then a cheap ($5.99) robe from my local Halloween Highway shop.
And I must admit, the only reason I put the 2nd pic in there was because my shepherd was posing so well. :)

·
Shadow box dancer
1,443 Posts
That is awesome. It looks like the weather is beautiful and the date on the photo is recent. I would love to see the looks on peoples faces as they pass by and see that during summer. :)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That is awesome. It looks like the weather is beautiful and the date on the photo is recent. I would love to see the looks on peoples faces as they pass by and see that during summer. :)
I put it up, took pics, and took it down this morning- while most people are working. :) And my neighbors already know that i am crazy over Halloween- and love me anyway!:D

·
Shadow box dancer
1,443 Posts
I put it up, took pics, and took it down this morning- while most people are working. :) And my neighbors already know that i am crazy over Halloween- and love me anyway!:D
Ha I was wondering. I bet that any neighbors that happened to see you got a kick out of it that you set it up for a photo op. :)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ha I was wondering. I bet that any neighbors that happened to see you got a kick out of it that you set it up for a photo op. :)
Nothing I do surprises them anymore. like the old saying goes- "they used to be amazed, now they're just amused" :D

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Nice work! And what's great about it is that its not something you see everyday in almost every yard haunt. Different and unique :)

MsM

1 - 20 of 39 Posts