Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Hauntless
8,371 Posts
Here's a thread where we talked about it when it came out:
http://www.halloweenforum.com/general-halloween/76506-how-haunt-your-house-book.html

I really like it. It has some ideas I've seen but also some new ones. What I loved the best was the excellent explanation of a Pepper's Ghost. Generally it's a great source book to leaf through when you are planning next year's haunt. Plus it's gorgeous!

You are right, this is also an excellent book for newbies. In fact, I think this will be my Christmas gift for the relatives who've been saying the want to bring their Halloween decorating up a notch.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see gifts too for future haunters in my family. Thanks Terra for the link. How do I keep missing threads!! I'm like on here almost everyday...

·
Registered
122 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I believe the 20% off (plus free shipping) is good through May 3, 2009. I ordered one today. Total price, including tax, was about $33.00. Again, shipping (delivery in 3 days) was free. The code is actually directly from B&N...

·
Pirate of the Puget Sound
715 Posts
I think this book is still print-on-demand, just like at Lulu.com, so you won't find it on the shelves (yet), but if you go to HowtoHauntYourHouse.com, you can page through a digital version of the book.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good info. I probably won't get the book until around xmas time. I always like to give out halloween stuff for xmas. Just extends my favorite day of the year!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts