Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UPDATE ON-New projection dvd's for windows,etc

Thought i'd post an FYI on a few new dvds for window / backgrounds projection effects that i found on EBay & picked up 2 of them. One is a zombie's attack & the other is a window killer scenes ,
they also have a shower murder scene. I've noticed a lot more of this type of stuff in the last year since Hallowindows. Just thought I'd pass this along !
---------------- ------------------ ---------------
*****UPDATE********* These were unfortunetly just pulled, seller I've been in contact with was emailed by company they produced it for wanted to sell for A LOT more & wanted it pulled from eBay for exclusive sale at halloween conventions. The seller is honoring my purchases which is cool & sent mine, but no more available.Ashame as the window murder scene is awesome. However seller's company plans on making they're own,only better & badder for next year. Hoping he will be a new member here, so I'm looking at a new cool item dvd projection for next year, OK Hirez00 the pressures on !! LOL

·
Registered
3 Posts
Nice, that would have been perfect. Too bad they took it down. Do you know of any other similar items. I checked out Hallowindow but I am looking for something a little more dark and sinister. The zombie one sounds too cool. Can you post pic or vid? Would love to see.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Is there a site for any commercial ones out now? I'll have to do some googlin' but I would imagine you could use anything you want to project on a sheet with lighting and have it show up? Curious how the projections are being done. I have a 720p projector I would like to use maybe.. but I don't want to pay any money to show a short video that plays over and over.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts