Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
what a sweet find , lucky you , i am tempted to tell you to leave it as is and had a bunch of skeletons buckies in it like their taking it over and some zombie horses in front of it :)

i love antiques , again great find .

·
Funeral Crasher
7,435 Posts
Great find!! Are you going to make a horse drawn hearse out of it??
I really want to know what your WIFE said when you pulled up to the house with that in tow!! LOL

·
Maniacal Imagineer
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great find!! Are you going to make a horse drawn hearse out of it??
I really want to know what your WIFE said when you pulled up to the house with that in tow!! LOL
Hey Dave, actualy she helped me load it! So many options, for now it will just be "yard art".

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Not to go against witch:) because her ideas are some of my favorites, but as someone who on her spare time finds old things and refinishes them. I also can see that sucker refinished in black. Bronzed over wheels, reupholstered seats with tuffted buttons, a great red velvet curtain in the window, and of course the zombie horses witch speaks of pulling it in front. Maybe even add a great light on the outside. On older one maybe. Just a thought:)

·
Registered
591 Posts
Not to go against witch:) because her ideas are some of my favorites, but as someone who on her spare time finds old things and refinishes them. I also can see that sucker refinished in black. Bronzed over wheels, reupholstered seats with tuffted buttons, a great red velvet curtain in the window, and of course the zombie horses witch speaks of pulling it in front. Maybe even add a great light on the outside. On older one maybe. Just a thought:)
And a skeleton family dressed in Amish garb mom, dad, and kids out for a ride on Halloween nite!

·
Registered
537 Posts
That is a great find!!! I like it like it is, except for the side mirrors. Add lighting and a few props and your done, move along to the next project.

I do like the idea of a ghost horse. You could add a small motor to the harness and have it move also a horse sound clip.

To many ideas... my heads hurting.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts