Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
Just added a couple new pictures of some new things I am building. As before, please let me know what you think!!! I am experimenting with some different colors this year and hope the blue and green lights will do them justice. I was inspired this time by Dave Alma of Lothar's lair to make my garage a masoleum. He has a great site if you have not seen it. Also, if you are a fan of the Haunted Mansion related site "Doombuggies.com", check out his new "Pirate's of the Caribbean " page. After these two sites, I HAD to start building stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check out the official movie link for Pirates of the Caribbean, they have a very nice background you can download.

·
Registered
540 Posts
<center>http://bventertainment.go.com/movies/pirates/

</center>
Wolfenhowie...Hi Ya,

This was up on another site!! We
can't wait for the ''MOVIE'' to
come out!! The back drop.....
breathtaking! Halloween style!

Going to [email protected]@ if I can pull out a
couple of your pic's for the peep's!!
Hoping you don't mind!!
Dawn the BLACK WIDOW

Mademouselle ~~ Countess''Dawn''- Von ~~ Frankenstein~~

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Help your self! I can't wait for the movie, either. I hear the Haunted Mansion movie sets are tremendous! These are two Disney movies I have waited a long time for. I think it was these two attractions that really influenced my "Halloweenness"!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Big time -*BRAG*- pic's for
'' Wolfenhowie''____Welcome Home

One Man's Trash.....
Hummmm ___A Death Angel__ aha

A graveyard .....Yeah You need Headstones! Yahooooo WoW!

What guy wouldn't want ''EZMERELDA''!!Yike's oOoOoOoOO

Now___ that we've made all over Ya!!......
Slobber's with Smoochy Drool = Giggles!
You better start posting {{Sir Wolfenhowie!}};)
-YOU- won-- last year's Honor's of Mention--
___ for Freaky Friday's 2002
Welcome back to our little Haunt___
My -Halloween- friend!
Dawn the BLACK WIDOW

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Really very nice photos of really nice-looking work!

"My Insanity is well-respected, until they wiggle free and become a stringer for a tabloid"

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Very nice--I love your work! I have cemetary columns and fencing but hubby gripes that they kill his oh so beautiful lawn! I can't put them to good use so I just have to place them along the sidewalk:(
I did build a crypt facade to cover the garage door with full sized skeletons attached last year so I guess I will expand on that. I really need a FCG inside to really get the look! No one around here decorates so anything new really creates a scene!

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Totally cool! Your work puts my finger painting to shame! Can't wait to see this years Halloween pictures. Great choice of colors on them stones.

Reminder from your O.C.C.O.C.P. “Ready...Set.....PROP!!!"

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone for your comments! let me know if you have any questions! I am really looking forward to this Halloween. It falls on a Friday night and if it rains, we will just have it Saturday night! Even thinking of throwing a party-you are all invited!

·
Registered
850 Posts
Great ghoulish stuff! How did you do Ezmerelda's face? Is it a mask? Also I would like to know how you make the cracks in your grave stones look so realistic. What is your painting technique? I have been just spraypainting my tombstones, but they don't have that weathered look.
<center>
</center>

“by the Pricking of My Thumbs, Something Wicked This Way Comes.”

1 - 9 of 9 Posts