Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,504 Posts
Looks great. That crypt ROCKS!
On your scene setters, how did you hang/attach them? Tape? Tacks?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Fabulous! I too would like to know how you hang the scene setters--I have tried everything and they keep falling, tack-it, painters tape, now black electrical tape. And of course now they are wrinkled from falling (so any tips on unwrinkling is appreciated). Love your roof--really adds to the scariness. Are they cut sheets?

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jdubbya and Runnin': We stapled the scene setters... when you look in the garage (from the driveway) the left side setters are stapled to the wall. For the right and back sides, we simply screwed in an 8 foot long 2x1 piece of wood to the ceiling of the garage, and then stapled the scene setters to it (I believe we used 5/16" staples... or 1/4"... I will try and look tonight...) And the two different scene setters (the haunted forest and the graveyard) are attached together using standard duct tape... We also taped the bottom either to the wall (on the left side) or to storage bins (back side) to avoid them from flapping with the wind coming into the garage... Hope this helps! :)

And thank you everyone for your compliments... We also are pretty proud of our crypt! :)

(BTW Runnin' - The sheets hanging from the roof are made of cheesecloth... it looks nice when it's not windy... we keep bringing them down... Hope the winds will be calm on H-nigth!)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Thats a great job! I hope everybody appreciates the effort...I know I did. Thanks for sharing those great pics.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts