Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
F

·
0 Posts
Neat! I am not a huge chocolate fan (I think I am the only one?), but I like the packaging. :)

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
They also have "Scaries" (smarties) and Kit Kats (awww - but the package is Halloweeny). AND I notice this year they're selling them in packages at Safeway for treats! I think a box of 8 full size bars for $8 so not super cheap.

F

·
0 Posts
They also have "Scaries" (smarties) and Kit Kats (awww - but the package is Halloweeny). AND I notice this year they're selling them in packages at Safeway for treats! I think a box of 8 full size bars for $8 so not super cheap.
I do like smarties, but I don't think we have the Halloween theme here in the states :(

BUT, I did find these awesome gummies, the kind that have juice in the center, and they are Halloween shapes. $3.99 for a box of 24, pretty reasonable! I need to stock up, while I have a sweet tooth.

F

·
0 Posts
I do like smarties, but I don't think we have the Halloween theme here in the states :(

BUT, I did find these awesome gummies, the kind that have juice in the center, and they are Halloween shapes. $3.99 for a box of 24, pretty reasonable! I need to stock up, while I have a sweet tooth.
24 packets I mean *

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Actually Canadian smarties are more like M&Ms. Chocolate coated in candy shell (I think the candy is thinner though.) So probably not your cuppa tea anyway.

I think up here our equivalent to US smarties are called "Rockets"

F

·
0 Posts
Actually Canadian smarties are more like M&Ms. Chocolate coated in candy shell (I think the candy is thinner though.) So probably not your cuppa tea anyway.

I think up here our equivalent to US smarties are called "Rockets"
Ah, I had no idea! I do like M&Ms too though. Its not an overwhelming chocolate taste for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts