Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I was on. Things have been nuts these last several months, but I'm happy to say that things seem to be finally calming down a bit. I'm starting to have a little more time to focus on what I love most, Halloween!

This piece, which is free to download, will be included on an upcoming debut CD that should hopefully be available by the fall.

This song is titled "Undead Gathering". I imagined a brisk October night when vampires, werewolves, zombies etc all were making their way to a place where they will celebrate the Halloween season. An undead gathering!

https://soundcloud.com/world-of-fright/undead-gathering

I really hope you enjoy!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi World of Fright. Just listened to your song, and thought it sounded great. I'm hoping all the creatures of the night aren't gathering at my place!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I really love all 4 songs on your podcast! Great ambient haunt music. Looking forward to the CD release~count me in!
Hey thank you so much Punkin! Had to put the podcast on the shelf for the time being, but anything I have released up to this point is available free to everyone through my website and soundcloud.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts