Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Love your work! Would the permission to share your work include playing it on podcasts? I help contribute to a show called "Six Foot Plus" and I'd love to include "Ghost In The Storm" (complete with a plug for your website) on it.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Love your work! Would the permission to share your work include playing it on podcasts? I help contribute to a show called "Six Foot Plus" and I'd love to include "Ghost In The Storm" (complete with a plug for your website) on it.
Thank you very much! Absolutely, feel free to share! And thanks also for the plug!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I really like the pipe organ sample. What software did you use? Was it a plug-in for your score writing software, like Garritan? Very nicely done!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks for the comment! The organ was a patch from Garritan Instant Orchestra. It's really a great entry level VST. I'll be getting GPO too real soon.
I went on their website and saw they have various packages and you can get them all in one for a reduced price. I like the VST you used, so now I'll consider checking out their other packages!

Thanks!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Well done. I had searched a while back forever trying to find something like this when I was thinking of doing a creepy carnival/circus theme and just could never find the right sound. This sets the tone and gives the right vibe IMO.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I just wanted to let everyone know that the episode of Six Foot Plus featuring World of Fright's "Ghost In The Storm" is now available here!
That's so awesome! It's really a great podcast too. Extremely well produced! A lot of great music from so many different talented dark musicians, it's really fantastic! I'm honored to be a part of this last episode. Thank you!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts