Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi-
I'm new to the site and need help. I am a police officer and we are doing a haunted house to make money for our Christmas "Cops for Kids" program.
Its in an old middle school and we have volunteered for decorating a room.
My room ( 2nd shift room) is going to be an asylum. Its a rather large room so we have a decent amount of space to work with.
You guys seem pretty experienced from reading your forums - Any awesome ideas you would care to share with me. We are pretty fired up about it and want it to scare the devil out of people! And also, be the best room, you know, and feed our already oversized egos
I appreciate any tips
Thanks !

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,323 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum!

It probably would be good to post your question over in the Props category - and also there is a great search feature (button in the upper right of the page) that you can put in key words to search threads for things like "asylum" and "pop up" and the like.

I would think that building some simple pop ups that look like they are hospital tables (someone just did something similar in their garage and posted about it) that an actor can trigger to sit up or even use a live actor that has good stomach muscles and can do lots of sit-ups (;)) all night scaring the folks.

Good luck! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts