Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello, I am a home haunter and prob builder. With a pretty sick and twisted mind for some out there stuff. I hope that I can help others come up with some shock value and I hope to learn alot from everyone here.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts

BouncerBudz, I'm sure you'll find our humble abode has plenty of morbid minds to make you feel right at home, now just don't forget to please leave us a sample of your bloodtype, & enjoy meeting the family:)

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
Welcome,I dunno about the "sick and twisted mind" stuff though, you could be one of them there weirdos that I hear about that lurk the internet for lil innocent lambs like myself and then chops their head off and uses their acid dipped skull for an incense holder during a satanic conjuring, yup they do exist, I knows it for a fact. Oh , I agree with the Dutchess, we are gonna need a blood sample from you, a few gallons will suffice. I will be glad to assist of your 'donation', I have some virgin razors that have yet to kiss a wanting wrist. Yeah, Sick and Twisted ya do say , huh?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey WELCOME to the forum, lot's of talent,lot's of ideas. and lot's of haunts enjoy yourself. Us newbies got to stick together........

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Welcome,I dunno about the "sick and twisted mind" stuff though, you could be one of them there weirdos that I hear about that lurk the internet for lil innocent lambs like myself and then chops their head off and uses their acid dipped skull for an incense holder during a satanic conjuring, yup they do exist, I knows it for a fact. ....
Yeah.......Way to blow my cover, "Friend"..:rolleyes:

Welcome bouncerbudz...Follow me...let us help you to unlock things that you never even dreamed could dwell inside your "sick and twisted mind".

Follow me to the madness..

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
Wow this feels just like Home !!!!
It really does feel like home , the padded walls are soooo comfy here. Sometimes I must admit though, its kinda hard to find sharp objects, they are there, you just gotta look real hard. Now where in the heck is the admin with my meddies, I dont play well with others without them. I need my pills, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What ashame...My facility encourages the occasional cutting. They even provide the rusty blades!!! They took away my padding said it was to much of a privilege.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts