Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, can you hear me?

Okay, yeah, so I'm a long time haunter, first time poster.

I just wanted to say I love the site. Seems like a great community. I'll try to post some links to photos of Halloween's past and present for everyone to enjoy. I have been hosting Halloween parties for a long time. I actually took a few years off from doing them because things got a little out of control. Now I'm back with a new but smaller party this year.

I have done a number of different DIY Halloween projects over the years and for this year I am just updating some of my old designs. I will probably add the Hallowindow from Mark Gervais this year but everything else is either stuff I have pulled out of the attic or stuff where i"m updating and improving old designs.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome aboard! I know how you feel...I've been visiting this site for a while...so I HAD to join! I've been haunting for years, but this site still inspires me each day! (Even though I am running short on both time and money!!!) =)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@ maleficent - Yep, I'm in the Sacramento area as well.

@ Bob the Ghost - We're all running out of time and money. :(

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the feedback. Can anyone tell me why one message I posted in this thread has not shown up? After posting it there was a message that displayed briefly that an admin would have to approve it but the other posts I made have not said that. The only thing different about that post was that I included a link to the photo album I started on this site.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts