Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick hello to all ....Im a Halloween Freak into building props and what not..Im just expanding my data base and getting to know like minded people...............

I'm the best at what I do and what I do isn't very nice......

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Welcome to this site "constant", I hope building the props brings you "joy".
My Haunted House is open 301 nights a year, and of course I'm working on it all the time, when I'm not working on the house, I'm working on my haunted car, a good source of cheap advertising since it's the only car I own and it gets driven around every week.
What sort of things have you , or are you building now?
I have my antique Victrola about ready to haunt the house with, building it was made very much easier since my neighbor threw out the lid to an old Victrola(the hardest part to duplicate)
Today I made two large eyes to possibly go onto the roof of my "Spookmobile" (or maybe a gun turret?) hauntedravensgrin.com

"My Insanity is well-respected, until they wiggle free and become a stringer for a tabloid"

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Welcome Constantsorrowz. Cheer up, or atleast for a bit. You found the right place!!! There's lots of good people here.
What props have you built? Do you set up a yard haunt or a haunted house? Inquiering minds want to know!!!LOL.

Reminder from your O.C.C.O.C.P. “Ready...Set.....PROP!!!"

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Welcome "New Member" Constantsorrowz! Are you any relation to "Gold Member"? LOL Just kiddin', welcome to our happy home for the truely, hopelessly in love with Halloween place. May we call you Connie? or Con? Antz, Rowz, or something shorter that The CONSTitution?:D

"The banshee shrieks with WICKED delight, on this, a cold and death filled night!"

1 - 6 of 6 Posts