Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, my name is Shawn Boswell, I am a new member to the Haunt Forum. I am a home haunter as well as a Pro Haunt worker. I am from Louisville, KY and work as a Graphic Designer in Marketing. I have a huge passion for Halloween and Theme Parks.

I have been running a home haunt since 2007, we are known as Yard of Terror or YardofTerror KY on Facebook and YouTube. You can also check out our website by looking up Yard of Terror KY. We only run our haut Halloween Night each year. :D

I also work for a Pro Haunt in KY, I am a Section Leader of a new attraction that was built last year. I have been in the haunt industry since I was 14, I am now 27. I started out acting and just last year decided to take a break and try out the Section Leader role in the haunt industry.

I am a huge Halloween fan! I collect anything Halloween and have my collection up all year round. I am a horror movie fan as well. I love anything scary!

I also have a huge passion for theme parks. I love to visit my home parks Kentucky Kingdom and Holiday World multiple times each Summer.

I am excited to be part of the Haunt Forum family and can't wait to dig into all the forums and make some new Halloween friends along the way!

·
Registered
100 Posts
WELCOME!!! you are amongst friends here!!
I think your job must be the coolest.
I love this forum and often get a lot of help here as well as have shared posts and inspirations.

·
Registered
12 Posts
welcome to the forums....I am going to share with you great information that you all are going to need. Its an age of cell phones and everyone utilizes them for one purpose or another, we all need latest accessories and deals on cell phones and are constantly searching for affordable and luring deals, so here we are with a great site offering exclusive packages for everything.

wholesale cell phone accessories,
phone accessories wholesale,
Accessories for cell phones wholesale,
wholesale cell phones USA,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts