Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, it's spooky enough walking around in it now, it's an old hotel built around 1880 or so. It is located in northeast Mo. I will need lots of things, I'll have about 35 rooms and hallways to rig.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,606 Posts
That's an amazing building to haunt! Probably has it's own ghosts already! Huge undertaking; do you have a decent buget? staff to help out? Are you plannning on having it open just during the Halloween season? I'd love to see some pics of the interior if/when you have time. Looking forward to hearing your ideas and seeing the progress.

Reactions: pbiston

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, it plays the part well, and I've been told that strange happenings go on there, but I've not seen any. my budget is good, and is improving with my enthusiasm!....and better yet, my wife is on board!.
As for staff, I will not know until I have the scenes and effects planned out, I have been involved in haunted houses when I was younger with the JayCees years ago, so I have a BASIC knowledge of running one. It will just be open the Halloween season, the rest of the year will be redoing and improving.
I will post pictures of the inside when I can figure out how to get them from dropbox on my desktop other than a shortcut.
I can already tell that this forum is amazing with the posts and views in such a short amount of time!
I can't wait to get started!!!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Welcome fellow Missourian and congrats on a fantastic haunt!! Can't wait to hear all about it as the year progresses. :D

GiggleingGhost

Reactions: pbiston
1 - 11 of 11 Posts