Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Halloween is my favorite holiday. Before we sold our house, my husband and I hosted a pumpkin carving party for kids and their parents for 15 years. It became a favorite of everyone. The kids would start asking their parent in August when the party was going to be. I miss it since we no longer have a place large enough to have this kind of party.
I thought I would share the details and maybe some of you could carry on the tradition in your neighborhood. I have posted the details in my blog.
Let me know what you think and ask for any details if you want.:)
Melinda

·
A Great Pumpkin
3,103 Posts
Hi & welcome - and thanks for sharing. Feel free to browse the different forums for ideas of what might work now at you place.

Good luck, and Happy Halloween!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How do I post the link to my blog so that people can see whet we did at the Pumpkin carving party?. It would not let me put the link in the message.
Thanks,
Melinda

·
Mostly Harmless
1,328 Posts
Hi Melinda

Welcome to the forum. I love the idea about the pumpkin carving. Would placing tables outside in your front yard or backyard allow you to carry on this tradition? Or holding the party at a friend's house or a park?

I am new to the forum also. However I noticed that people include pictures in either their posts or their albums in their profile.

If you need additional help, I would find someone who posts alot and has included pictures. Send them a private message asking for help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I finally figured out how to add the link to my blog so that you can see a description of the party and the pictures. It is in my signature. :) We livefull time in an RV now. It is fun to travel and see the country, but at this time of year, I miss my old home and especially the pumpkin party.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts