Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Greetings.

I hope you find many er..."Clients" ;)

This site has so much to offer, I hope you will also join in the many haunt related topics here on the forum.

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
I dont think the term "whoring " is an appropriate term to use on this forum. I am personally offended, you should be ashamed of yourself, on your first post even, why I never. Just kidding, I love whores, media, cam, net, you name em, I love em, I am not to sure where Larry stands on this one though, do I hear that almighty "edit" button in the distance??? Anyhow, welcome to the forum Reveles Haunts, hope ya pick up a few "Johns", I mean "clients".

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone.... All haunters are the same aren't they?!

We don't do it for the money we do it for free and just do it becuase we can. We are going to do 5 nights and hopefully get alot of repeat visitors. How is everyone elses haunt coming along?

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Thanks everyone.... All haunters are the same aren't they?!

We don't do it for the money we do it for free and just do it becuase we can. We are going to do 5 nights and hopefully get alot of repeat visitors. How is everyone elses haunt coming along?
I thought you were here for unashamed whoring?

(er...If you know of any unashamed ho's who do it for free, perhaps you might like to drop me a pm..);)
:D:D

(*clears throat*).. right... Back on topic.. Yes. the clock is ticking and the first little pangs of panic are starting..So much to do, so little time.:eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts