Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I have been a lurker here for some time now but wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jennifer and I have loved Halloween since I was a small child. Every year it is an event for me and my entire family. We started growing pumpkins this year and our first test run of pumpkins are looking really good. We should be harvesting them right before July 4th. Other than selling pumpkins my husband and I also do Halloween voice over work too. I have a question for the experienced folks on here that have haunts. What kind of insurance would I be looking to get if I wanted to open a small haunt?
:)
Jennifer

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Hello jennifer nice to meet you and welcome to the forum, everyone here is a halloween nut, but sorry i cant help with the insurance question.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Welcome Jennifer.
How nice of you to come out of the shadows to join in our fun & games..

I can't advise you on your insurance issue I'm afraid, We have have different laws here.

There are some pro-haunters amongst us, so I'm sure your question will be answered soon.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Hello Jnel & Welcome to our humble abode, we're delighted to have you. New blood is always such a treat;) You've found the mother load when it comes to folks who love Halloween, and I'm sure in no time you'll meet some of the many wonderful spirits that raom here, and you'll be amazed by all the stunning talent. Welcome to the family & I look forward to getting to know you. Make sure you let me know your blood type will ya:)

·
Reaper Queen
8,628 Posts
Hello Jnel, welcome to the forum, I would ask the insurance question in the genreal halloween section, it will get read by more folks and answered quicker, you might also try to search the genreal section about insurance, there might already be a answer for you there! Again, welcome!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts