Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hello, I am a new member from Washington state. I love Halloween and always try to put on a nice display. I want to be the "house" that kids talk about and remember 20 years from now. :)
I always carve a lot of pumpkins and I am just starting to get into making my own props and also into the air props.
This year I am going with a clown theme and would love any ideas people would like to share. I am also looking for clown costumes, masks, ans music. I will be more than happy to share any info I can with you.
I am always glad to talk Halloween, so drop me a line and say hello!

Have a Happy Halloween!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Welcome, we'll have to stop by and check it out this fall. You'll find a few more of us from Wa on here. We have a lot of various themes in the area, I think yours is the first clown themed one.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I will do the best I can. I havn't had much help in the past and it is a lot of work even in my small space. Please keep a eye out for any clown items. Thanks!

·
Registered
453 Posts

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Greetings cbonz2002.
If you like to chat Halloween, you've certainly found the right place!
We're at it 24/7 throughout the year here on Halloween forum.

Clowns are a great theme. Clowns have got to be right up there with snakes, spiders and Mrs Meeple at the top of most people's "creep out" list.
:)

Enjoy the forum.

·
Shadow box dancer
1,443 Posts
I should get some kind of finders fee or commission. Glad you decided to join. Litemareb4xmas was one of the guys I was telling you about! I see he already said hi. Good luck and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Awesome ! Another Wa.state member,welcome from Olympia.Im starting a pneumatic prop this wk-end myself,I just did a test run to make sure the trigger works to fire the cylinder.Thanks Pugsly,works great,might need another one.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello, how are you doing? What part of town are you in? The reason I ask is I am going to buy up a Haunted house inventory. There might be some thing you could use. I will let you know if I get it. Your doing the mine town correct? Later, CJ

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
welcome, there are lots of clown lovers, [and scared of clowns] on this forum. i love clowns. i did a clown theme one year and it went over big time. you should join our clown club. maybe you can help make it more active.
baron, meeps has been kind of quiet lately, so your skin may be saved for calling her creepy. she's not creepy, but she does have a great sense of spookiness. one very talented lady.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
baron, meeps has been kind of quiet lately, so your skin may be saved for calling her creepy. she's not creepy, but she does have a great sense of spookiness. one very talented lady.
I agree Hallo...and I hope the lil' Dutch Devil knows that the Jolly old Baron is only joshing..
:D

However, I find the idea of having what little skin remains on this corrupt old carcass slowly flayed is somehow....interesting.
:cool::)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts