Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone, just wanted to say Hi :)

Just recently moved into a new house, and always wanted to do a halloween party but always decide last minute and dont have the budget. But I am deternined to have one this year!

It wont be a huge party, but hopefully will be fun!

Just thinking of themes at the moment, dont have a huge house so wont be able to go all out. Some of the ones I've seen on here are brilliant! Cant wait!!!!!! Thinking around the usual haunted house/witches/ghouls/ghosts with some extras in the garden if weather permits! Doesnt stop raining here!

Ta!

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Hurray , another Brit to the forum , welcome from a very wet and flooded Kent , i,m looking forward to seeing photos of your party theme and haunt next year Nikkita Plant , if i can be of any help let me know , i am positive you will have loads of great ideas and endless help from this forum as we all have , it has changed my Halloween celebrations forever , are you hoping to make your own decorations and props or buying in ?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, good to see someone else from the UK. Very wet here too haha! I am going to try and make a lot of my own props, will help with the budget in the long run I think. Some things I may buy in, but there is lots of inspiration in here and lots of tutorials for some great props!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
9 Participants
pacman
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing