Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm new here but I've read some of the threads previously. I currently live outside Seattle (in Issaquah) but I'm originally from Ohio. I've attached a few photos of some of my new static props for 2009.

Looking forward to learning some new tricks. I'm hoping to do some three-axis skulls for 2010 but I don't know exactly how yet.

Doug

·
Registered
453 Posts
Looks like you're off to a great start, welcome, you'll find quite of few of us in the area, TK421 is in Mill Creek, Johnny Appleseed is near me. If you make it up this way look us up!

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Welcome to the forum, your props look great, where did you get the head for the scarecrow?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum, your props look great, where did you get the head for the scarecrow?
Oh, I just threw that together with papier mache. They're easy to make; saw it on the Internet somewhere (pumpkinrot?).

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks like you're off to a great start, welcome, you'll find quite of few of us in the area, TK421 is in Mill Creek, Johnny Appleseed is near me. If you make it up this way look us up!
Great! I'd love to meet up with some locals. I can't find where you live in your profile...

·
Registered
350 Posts
Love the Scarecrow! Welcome fellow newbie:D

·
sasquatch
3,076 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Camas, Washinton. My girlfriend is in Longview and she haunts too. So you have afew in state haunters. Looks like you have astart on props already.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts