Halloween Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, everyone. I'm a filmmaker/teacher from a small town near Ogden, UT. I teach filmmaking, photography, and stage crew classes at a local school, and I often have occasion to make things for costumes, sets, or props. Here are a couple of my projects:
Headgear Fashion accessory Metal
This mask is from a recent film project. Here are a few shots of the actual actor in costume:
Black Light Darkness Dreadlocks Photography
Darkness Fashion Eye Photography Eyewear
Facial hair Darkness Beard Photography Art

I also make these magic wands that go with a special glove. The glove has a wearable computer and an accelerometer built in, so waving the wand in different ways causes the wand to do different things. I know they have Harry Potter wands that do that now, but I've been doing it for longer than those have been around.

There are lots of cool projects on here. I'm glad I found this site.

·
Super Moderator
5,902 Posts
Hi, everyone. I'm a filmmaker/teacher from a small town near Ogden, UT. I teach filmmaking, photography, and stage crew classes at a local school, and I often have occasion to make things for costumes, sets, or props. Here are a couple of my projects:
View attachment 408850
This mask is from a recent film project. Here are a few shots of the actual actor in costume:
View attachment 408858
View attachment 408866
View attachment 408874

I also make these magic wands that go with a special glove. The glove has a wearable computer and an accelerometer built in, so waving the wand in different ways causes the wand to do different things. I know they have Harry Potter wands that do that now, but I've been doing it for longer than those have been around.

There are lots of cool projects on here. I'm glad I found this site.
Ah...another local....yes...enter and join us...Which small town?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts